A summary of new features is listed here:
- Enhanced wavelet support to include ability to import wavelets from 3rd party systems, utilize wavelets directly from the TIPS Well Log Modeler application and use of Gabor and Specified wavelets.
- Ability to export wavelets to SEG-Y or ASCII.
- Removal of wavelet display panel and addition of Wavelet Controls toolbar above synthetics.
- Mouse controls to click on time, AVO angle and Wedge Bed Thickness axes to change directly.
- Mouse wheel capability to easily scroll time scales.
- Enhanced SEG-Y output for AVO Synthetics.
- Integration with other TIPS licensing where applicable.
Version 3.4.01 is now posted on the Downloads page. In addition to the bullet points listed above released in version 3.4.00, a minor bug was fixed relating to importing of wavelets with sample rates of less than 1 ms.
- Go to the Download Page and download TIPS Thin Bed Modeler 3.4.01
- Run the installation script (i.e. the “.exe” file) and follow the prompts
- You will select the “Yes, update the existing installation” option if you previously installed 3.3.00 or later.
- Once complete, you should be good to go.