We’ve had a great response to the TIPS Well Log Modeler 3.5 release last week. So much so that users found a few “issues” that we needed to address.
The new release (version 3.5.12 is now posted on the Downloads page. It is just an update to the previous version and will not require any license updates, etc.
Issues Addressed Include:
- Naming issue for imported wavelets
- Color background update on AVO Fluid Substitution Models
- Enhanced scaling and control on Stretch and Squeeze Toolkit
- Improving display of TVD and MD when deviation is applied
- Recalling and using previously extracted wavelets
- Go to the Download Page and download TIPS Well Log Modeler 3.5.11
- If you did not download and install version 3.5.10 earlier, please also download the installation instructions on the Download page for instructions to update your license
- Run the installation script (i.e. the “.exe” file) and follow the prompts
- You will select the “Yes, update the existing installation” option if you previously installed 3.5.10.
- Once complete, you should be good to go with these minor annoyances fixed.