Normally we wouldn’t be publishing 3 patch updates to a new release, but we found and corrected a significant issue that was present only when certain conditions acted in concert when applying check shot corrections to a deviated well.
The issue is now fixed and version 3.5.13 is now posted on the Downloads page. It is just an update to the previous version and will not require any license updates, etc.
- Go to the Download Page and download TIPS Well Log Modeler 3.5.13
- If you did not download and install versions 3.5.10-12 earlier, please also download the installation instructions on the Download page for instructions to update your license
- Run the installation script (i.e. the “.exe” file) and follow the prompts
- You will select the “Yes, update the existing installation” option if you previously installed 3.5.10 or later.
- Once complete, you should be good to go with these minor annoyances fixed.