We have added more flexibility to compute Bulk Density if all you have is a Density Porosity LAS curve. Previously, the only computation was based on the porosity using the density of sandstone. Now users can generate Bulk Densities using Sandstone or Limestone as the basis. Further, users can use the rock properties of the specified sand and shale rock properties if you also have a shale volume curve.
Version 3.5.15 is now posted on the Downloads page. It is just an update to the previous version and will not require any license updates, etc.
- Go to the Download Page and download TIPS Well Log Modeler 3.5.15
- If you did not download and install versions 3.5.10-14 earlier, please also download the installation instructions on the Download page for instructions to update your license
- Run the installation script (i.e. the “.exe” file) and follow the prompts
- You will select the “Yes, update the existing installation” option if you previously installed 3.5.10 or later.
- Once complete, you should be good to go with these minor annoyances fixed.