Found and fixed a minor yet annoying-enough bug related to the focus zone window on fluid substituted AVO models. Most of you won’t notice the change but please download this update if you are actively working with AVO Fluid substitution models and generating boundary cross plots.
Version 3.5.16 is now posted on the Downloads page. It is just an update to the previous version and will not require any license updates, etc.
- Go to the Download Page and download TIPS Well Log Modeler 3.5.16
- If you did not download and install versions 3.5.10-15 earlier, please also download the installation instructions on the Download page for instructions to update your license
- Run the installation script (i.e. the “.exe” file) and follow the prompts
- You will select the “Yes, update the existing installation” option if you previously installed 3.5.10 or later.
- Once complete, you should be good to go with these minor annoyances fixed.